My Own Trailer, Finally!

I was going to say, you have a ladder lawn darted in the back of your trailer, but since you have lanterns 20' off the ground, it makes sense now. Or you are just trying to fit in with the snow birds...:smirk:

:lol: I can reach the lanterns standing on the ground. They are about 8 feet to the bottom of them. The ladder was so I could get on the roof of the POS MH. Since there was rain predicted for 1 day of the trip, I needed to do a little weather proofing once I was there. :moon:

I take it the laterns are part of the new one as well? Trick trailer Timo:thumb:
I can relate to a nicer trailer then MH. I may end up with a bike that is nicer then the truck I drive LOL What the heck, who cares! As long as it all runs or gets the job done!

Thanks, it worked out well for the first time out. :thumb: And yes, fold down sides, and the 8 gallon tank that feeds the lanterns and BBQ, was the best feature of the whole thing. No more 1 lb propane bottles to buy. :banana:

Here it is loaded ready to head to OW.
NewYearsOW2011001.jpg

Nice!

What type of welder did you use? I'm guessing MIG? Lincoln, Hobart, or Miller? Amperages?:prof:

Nice!

What type of welder did you use? I'm guessing MIG? Lincoln, Hobart, or Miller? Amperages?:prof:

Yeah, MIG only, with some use of a plasma cutter. The MIG I have you'd have never heard of, and I don't even remember the name of it, but when I get home, I'll look and post it up. It would be nice to have a Miller at home, after all, I am a true blue fan. :thumb: I also couldn't tell you amp settings, I usually run stuff as hot as I can.

:lol: I can reach the lanterns standing on the ground. They are about 8 feet to the bottom of them. The ladder was so I could get on the roof of the POS MH. Since there was rain predicted for 1 day of the trip, I needed to do a little weather proofing once I was there. :moon:

no pics of the water proofing ?:smirk:

Wow, this thing looks well loaded and heavy too. I bet it gives that MH a work out.
Thanks, it worked out well for the first time out. :thumb: And yes, fold down sides, and the 8 gallon tank that feeds the lanterns and BBQ, was the best feature of the whole thing. No more 1 lb propane bottles to buy. :banana:

Here it is loaded ready to head to OW.
NewYearsOW2011001.jpg

Wow, this thing looks well loaded and heavy too. I bet it gives that MH a work out.

Fully loaded on the way out, I did slow to 60 MPH climbing grades. But on the way back, with little wood and no gas or mas trees, it was 65 no problem. Gotta love that 460 Ford.:banana:

thats an awesome trailer timo! how many bikes do you think that would fit if you really packed them in there?

This sounds like a good question for Rez. :smirk: But if I'm going to have to answer, maybe stacked tight with shipping pads, and no other supplies, I could probably get 15 full size bikes on there. I think I'll stick with the originally planned 6 though.:devil: