My Own Trailer, Finally!

That is a nice setup you got there Timo. Looks like plenty of room for all your stuff and a few bikes. I had a similar setup years back, but not a nice as this one. Enjoy breaking that in next week.:thumb:

That is a nice setup you got there Timo. Looks like plenty of room for all your stuff and a few bikes. I had a similar setup years back, but not a nice as this one. Enjoy breaking that in next week.:thumb:

It's got chocks for 6 bikes, and still plenty of room for whatever else I want to burn, errr, I mean bring. :devil:

That is a very well equipped trailer. Looks like the side panels are hinged as well so they drop down. Very creative. I would think you can carry a lot of goodies on this thing. Camera works good too. :thumb:
I've been borrowing my Dads car trailer to haul bikes and wood, for the past 4 or 5 years. Well, I got a old boat trailer 3 years ago, and slowly transformed it into my new desert cruiser. It just got completed, and will be heading to OW in 1 week. :banana: (The real reason for this thread, is to check out my new $50 camera. :busted:)

DSCI0004.jpg

That is a very well equipped trailer. Looks like the side panels are hinged as well so they drop down. Very creative. I would think you can carry a lot of goodies on this thing. Camera works good too. :thumb:

Thanks, it worked out well for the first time out. :thumb: And yes, fold down sides, and the 8 gallon tank that feeds the lanterns and BBQ, was the best feature of the whole thing. No more 1 lb propane bottles to buy. :banana:

Here it is loaded ready to head to OW.
NewYearsOW2011001.jpg

Thanks, it worked out well for the first time out. :thumb: And yes, fold down sides, and the 8 gallon tank that feeds the lanterns and BBQ, was the best feature of the whole thing. No more 1 lb propane bottles to buy. :banana:

Here it is loaded ready to head to OW.
NewYearsOW2011001.jpg

Nice to see you still have that massive rack of wood on there.:shocked::prof: Just sayin'.:rolleyes:

Frick'n awesome. :thumb: Is that a big lantern hanging from the trailer?

Yeah. There are 2, 1 in the front, and 1 in the rear over the BBQ.
I was going to say, you have a ladder lawn darted in the back of your trailer, but since you have lanterns 20' off the ground, it makes sense now. Or you are just trying to fit in with the snow birds...:smirk: