My Own Secret Squirrel Ride

SRAD97750

Staff member
:cheers: My brother and I were just looking at getting one and really putting our skills to the test. They are amazing training for riding a motorcycle. Also, they are pretty cheap $500-$1000 used. Looks like SOOOO much fun. -BIG DAN:thumb:

You need to mow the grass .:prof:

Nice bit o nature there.:thumb:

Riding on your own private property in RSC is illegal.:rolleyes:

Great pics for a squirell just trying to catch a nut. :banana:

SRAD97750

Staff member
Riding on your own private property in RSC is illegal.:rolleyes:

Interesting, I never read that in the law.

The law as far as I have read in riverside county, as to what you can do on your property regardless of size. (size happens to be a big factor though)

1.You are not allowed to disturb the surrounding area with noise, dust, fumes, or any other sensual attributes of riding.
So... you have to have 40+ acres to prevent those items from becoming an issue...

2.You must have "in your pocket" written permission from the land owner to ride there, or a copy of the deed with your name on it.

3.You may not stage more then 10 riders without acquiring a county special event staging pass. Which an application must be made public for a while and people can add their input for the committee to decide whether to grant it to you or not.

I meet all these requirements. Sadly, most don't.
Having a pit bike has been a huge help in the NOISE department.
I wouldn't ride my full size bikes here. I'm sure I'd have the copter after me. How do you show the helicopter pilot your written permission?:devil:
All in all I feel, the law states, "if you can do it without disturbing anyone, then we won't know."
If I do a fat burn out in the woods, and no one is around to hear it, Does it make any noise?

-BIG DAN:thumb:

EDIT- Found some info here... "I know not the credibility of the source, nor do I support or reject it's contents."
http://motocrossactionmag.com/Main/N...DE-C-6437.aspx