450F My new WR!

Picked up a street legal 2003 wr450 on a whim yesterday. It has a scotts stabilizer, speed bleeders, baja designs kit, acerbics mirrors, ims pegs, carbon fiber frame and fork sheilds, lowering link, revalved suspension, and a couple other little things. I just threw new grips on it real quick but can't wait to ride it. Unfortunately because of the DMV's lovely hours that will not be for a week or so. Also forgot to add that it came with a windsheild, extra set of excell rims, and DOT knobbie :)

DSC00559.jpgDSC00561.jpgDSC00562.jpgDSC00564.jpg
securedownload-jpg.15821

Looks like you have scored.

If you are tall enough, sell that lowering link and put the suspension back to stock. It will work better that way. Now if you are going to street it most of the time then you don't need all that suspension so you might as well keep it.

Looks like you have scored.

If you are tall enough, sell that lowering link and put the suspension back to stock. It will work better that way. Now if you are going to street it most of the time then you don't need all that suspension so you might as well keep it.

its going to be 90% street, and im only 5'6 so its a very nice touch for me :thumb: