My miserable Saturday

Well now, that is a good one for sure. Happy to hear you are ok. I always use a milk crate to run my bike up into the truck. Well, did you know if you step to one side they flip over? Suddenly the TE450 became a lot heavier than it used to be when standing strait up. I had the luxury of my fricken teen age boys laughing at me, just like your dogs. Do you think they run and help, no, not until the bike is on top of me and I am screaming like a little school girl to help my old, fat, feeble ass. So yah, we have all been there in one way or another.

Well now, that is a good one for sure. Happy to hear you are ok. I always use a milk crate to run my bike up into the truck. Well, did you know if you step to one side they flip over? Suddenly the TE450 became a lot heavier than it used to be when standing strait up. I had the luxury of my fricken teen age boys laughing at me, just like your dogs. Do you think they run and help, no, not until the bike is on top of me and I am screaming like a little school girl to help my old, fat, feeble ass. So yah, we have all been there in one way or another.

Seriously...it is damn hard to compose ones self when reading this shizzle especially at work...let out a little giggle people laugh along, let out a belly laugh they think your an idiot! :lol:

I'll add a picture of a ramp. There was no other choice then to ride up this one. At least I didn't have to worry about the tailgate dropping.:smirk:

CopperCity2AftonCyn044.jpg
That's cheating! :foul:

:lol: