My Last Ride

I-Crap, you crap, it's all crap!:lol: Actually I love my Iphone and my Mac. Get with it Nat. Get some lessons. I want to see more of your world and beautiful Canada:canada:

Sun, thanks for the link :thumb: that was great (including the outstanding narrative)! One of these days I will learn how to post a pic or a vid - I know I have actually posted a picture or two on DBA before but, I can't remember how :smirk: By the way, that was a nice looking pool! I tried to send you a PM but, your inbox is full :prof:

Sun, thanks for the link :thumb: that was great (including the outstanding narrative)! One of these days I will learn how to post a pic or a vid - I know I have actually posted a picture or two on DBA before but, I can't remember how :smirk: By the way, that was a nice looking pool! I tried to send you a PM but, your inbox is full :prof:

For the record that is NOT my house. I wish. And yes, I do remember pics from you, in fact of your beautiful house:drool: Seriously:naughty: no more excuses. If I can figure this "I-crap" out :prof:you can too! I expect to see something in 2012 from you. And I look forward to it greatly.