My Last Ride

Sometimes I get in the mood to record my day or a moment in time. The unfortunate part of that is I use my iphone and, I move around too much:hyper: I like to record some moments in my life because I figure it will be nice or fun to look back on when Im realllllly old and grey. This day was back on labor day weekend this year. And this time I had big plans for some good video. I actually had you guys in mind and went as far as taping my iphone to my chest protector to try and show you my favorite warm up trail. But it was a big, fat FAIL:rolleyes: Oh well, maybe next time. So now it's another wacky, random video of how I roll, or should I say dont roll:lol:

IF you so dare AND have not a better thing to do, pop a Dramamine, kick back and watch another cheesy, odd video of Sun broken down in the sun and some. I wasnt going to share this:snore: but I figured it was a good lesson for the kids and maybe even some adults:devil:

Cheers! And happy new year to everyone!
:cheers:

awesome vid as always sun :cheers: glad your bike wasn't blown

Oh no, it's blown in my book. I havent been on it since this ride. Here are pics of its guts. A new head and piston kit are being installed in the next week or so. I'd like to get a better water pump too but dont know if I can afford it right now.
KLX450r001.jpg
[/IMG]
KLX450r005.jpg
[/IMG]
KLX450r004.jpg
[/IMG]
KLX450r003.jpg
[/IMG]
KLX450r007.jpg
[/IMG]

wish i was hanging with the Sun and Crowd.... looks like good times

PS... .i have actually got to ride backbone trail... thats a fun one and i like how its one direction

Sun, you always have some of the best videos :hail: I wish I had talent like that.... I cant even download video from my gopro which explains why it just sits around on a shelf now. :lol:

Sun, you always have some of the best videos :hail: I wish I had talent like that.... I cant even download video from my gopro which explains why it just sits around on a shelf now. :lol:

Oh, but you can build houses? Pfftt...Your videos are cool. And YOU actually ride in them:smirk: Besides, I hear that Go Pro is a piece of cake to figure out. Now go figure and post up something. Fire up the bike and ride up and down the street. I'll watch it and pretend it's me:thumb:

That is a cool vid Sun. The first thing I was thinking was that you should have put the bike in gear and rocked it a bit because if the piston is in the perfect position it can be a bugger to kick over. I hope you get the bike all fixed up soon so you can get out there and do some riding. Happy New Year to you and your family. :thumb:

That is a cool vid Sun. The first thing I was thinking was that you should have put the bike in gear and rocked it a bit because if the piston is in the perfect position it can be a bugger to kick over. I hope you get the bike all fixed up soon so you can get out there and do some riding. Happy New Year to you and your family. :thumb:

Thanks 530:thumb:I had no:noidea:idea I could do that:doh: Actually it was someone else who told me the piston must of been dead top center. I think after waiting an hour for someone AND the bike cooling down, it may of helped it start too? Or, he rocked like you said and that's what it took. All I know is I was walking in front of him when suddenly I heard my bike fire up. I was like:shocked:"what the heck?" This "rock" thing is good to know. I will keep that in mind if it ever happens again. I used to "rock" my Jeep 4 wheeling sometimes when I would get stuck. It often worked well. A little different yet the same technique, ya?

Hoping to be on the bike by mid January. Happy New Year to you and your family as well.

Sun, I can't see any video - what format is it?

Sheesh Nat, Not sure. Video format??:noidea: It's on my Vimeo account and everyone else can see it so far. So Im not sure why your having a problem. Perhaps its a Canadian thing?:P

Seriously though...I have no idea why you cant see it. Sorry. Just know your not missing much. Unless you want to see me lying under my bike and fighting with a fire hose:lol:

Sheesh Nat, Not sure. Video format??:noidea: It's on my Vimeo account and everyone else can see it so far. So Im not sure why your having a problem. Perhaps its a Canadian thing?:P

Seriously though...I have no idea why you cant see it. Sorry. Just know your not missing much. Unless you want to see me lying under my bike and fighting with a fire hose:lol:
Must have something to do with this I-Crap that I'm using........