My last ride before I rode with JimYZ/CR and broke my leg

SS is less brittle than Ti, way back when Ti was first used(early1970s) handlebars would snap off and pipes would crack at the welds...SS is the way to go for durable.

I read about your mishap on your FB, what a bummer for you. That was a great video and it makes me want to go back to Dove Springs again. Have not been there for almost 6 years but last time I rode by on my street bike the place was very busy with RV's in there and a lot of dust everywhere. In reference to your other post, you are lucky. I have never heard of a free helicopter ride. :noidea: Heal up fast Sun.

I read about your mishap on your FB, what a bummer for you. That was a great video and it makes me want to go back to Dove Springs again. Have not been there for almost 6 years but last time I rode by on my street bike the place was very busy with RV's in there and a lot of dust everywhere. In reference to your other post, you are lucky. I have never heard of a free helicopter ride. :noidea: Heal up fast Sun.

I rarely ever go to Dove. Only reason I went because it was a on a Friday. Well so far it is "free" because I asked before they dispatched. If you live in LA County and injured in LA County, its I guess its "free?" We'll see. I know the LA/Ventura county line is somewhere in the middle of Gorman. It makes me want to get some life flight insurance for when Im out of LA County. I doubt my insurance covers it and those flights are EXPENSIVE!