my day has started off good..

That bad huh?
ive been getting jerked around for 2 days now.. parts missing delivery trucks, extras on the bill because parts were "to badly rusted". Last I saw it was not that bad, and i looked at it earlier this summer. So, im thinking all they needed was a lock ring, which you can buy, but instead they bought a whooole sending unit. but im gonna try not to rant.

ive been getting jerked around for 2 days now.. parts missing delivery trucks, extras on the bill because parts were "to badly rusted". Last I saw it was not that bad, and i looked at it earlier this summer. So, im thinking all they needed was a
lock ring, which you can buy, but instead they bought a
whooole sending unit. but im gonna try not to rant.

By law they have to authorize any estimate with you before repairs are done, I know if we don't do that the customer could legally have us by the short hairs.

yeah well they currently have me by the short hair, and ive got a pretty short fuse about the situation. I really, really dislike driving other people's vehicles, but im forced to until my truck is fixed. The entire experience has just left a sour taste.. ya know what i mean?

one reason they do that is because they don't want "come backs"....
Whenever getting shop work done add about 20-25% to the quote. This way you are not disappointed when they throw the extra parts in or you see the extra charge for having to replace worn or broken parts to get to the main issue.