my day has started off good..

one reason they do that is because they don't want "come backs"....
Whenever getting shop work done add about 20-25% to the quote. This way you are not disappointed when they throw the extra parts in or you see the extra charge for having to
replace worn or broken parts to get to the main
issue.

Sometimes I'll add a little padding on maybe a headgasket or engine job......but otherwise I just get a good estimate together, if I pad it too much I'll scare em off to another shop, but if I do run into a surprise, then of courses you have too call em back.

Sometimes I'll add a little padding on maybe a headgasket or engine job......but otherwise I just get a good estimate together, if I pad it too much I'll scare em off to another shop, but if I do run into a surprise, then of courses you have too call em back.
ive been called back at least 6 times...

Man, You guys are salty lol...... You knew exactly what was going to happen.The more you call and bother them, the more they are going to break it off, in the bum.. ... Those lock rings are always shitty, Are they replacing just the pump, or the whole module? I would have done the whole module if its the original.

215k, my truck is not going to the junkyard, I just got it back today, 455 for the tow, sending unit, pump and labor.. ouch. but god it feels SO good to have my truck back!