Injured My dad's motocross injury!

James

Staff member
:shocked: That is terrible. That could take some time to heal. You may want to look into a temp bike loading and unloading person in the meantime until he is ready to take on that duty again.

As far as the lawn chair club, he will need to submit his resume to me for evaluation. I will need a picture of said lawn chair and a short 500 word essay on what it takes to be a lawn chair member, what he will bring to the club, why he should be a member and what duties can he perform while sitting in the lawn chair circle. I expect it shortly as the spots are filling up fast.

Ill forward the news :prof: He also wants me to point out that injury is a week old and still that bad!

One thing I don't understand through all this blood, gore and mayhem is, if you dad doesn't' ride, who's bike was he pushing up in the truck :noidea:

Seems like someone needs to push their own bike up in the truck :thinking:

I think that someone needs to cook him breakfast for him for the next couple weeks while he heals up. :prof:

:P

:lol: he was helping me! He does have a bike, pic. Anyhow, every race morning, if mom comes, I make YZ blue pancakes for breakfast :drool:
HIs bike-
IMG_0406.jpg

One thing I don't understand through all this blood, gore and mayhem is, if you dad doesn't' ride, who's bike was he pushing up in the truck :noidea:

Seems like someone needs to push their own bike up in the truck :thinking:

I think that someone needs to cook him breakfast for him for the next couple weeks while he heals up. :prof:

:P

Yeah, wait a minute! :prof: I had to still load up the bike with a broken wrist while concussed. :pout:

But we got a trailer! So it aint hard. :banana:
:lol: he was helping me! He does have a bike, pic. Anyhow, every race morning, if mom comes, I make YZ blue pancakes for breakfast :drool:
HIs bike-http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz291/oldhondarider-2006/IMG_0406.jpg

mmmm, pancakes. :drool: I bet they'd taste better if they were...RED.:P
I'm really liking that tractor. What model Deere is that?

790 sir, with a mowin deck and 2 hay wagons. One small, one as big as they get! :banana:

Very nice! :hail:

Those are out of my price range, unfortunately. I've been looking at the Power King / Economy Tractors. They are big enough to pull a set of plows or discs, yet small enough to fit in my trails to fix that dirt back there.

If you've never heard of one, here is one.
3424701212_167fe2f521.jpg

Don't mean to hijack the thread. :P

Very nice! :hail:

Those are out of my price range, unfortunately. I've been looking at the Power King / Economy Tractors. They are big enough to pull a set of plows or discs, yet small enough to fit in my trails to fix that dirt back there.

If you've never heard of one, here is one.
3424701212_167fe2f521.jpg

Don't mean to hijack the thread. :P
Nooooooooooo problemo! pretty awesome dude, you ever consider a MF

hahaha yeah I know, we put some serious hours on our tractor though. You could always get a UTV too if you sell your bike, that'd be fun!

It would be! And that'd be easier to drag a deer out the woods too. :smirk:

If only I could mount a 3-point hitch on there...:thinking::devil: