MX vs ATV: Reflex

James

Staff member
Anybody still play this? Kyle kept on killing me at Alive last night, so I suggested we play Reflex (wasn't any better :foul:).

Damn I really miss those tracks :cry:. I know that the franchise has been shelved for the time being, however wouldn't it be pure badass'ry if they released all the previous tracks in a track pack? Heck I'd pay $20-30 for it. :ride:

Anybody still play this? Kyle kept on killing me at Alive last night, so I suggested we play Reflex (wasn't any better :foul:).

Damn I really miss those tracks :cry:. I know that the franchise has been shelved for the time being, however wouldn't it be pure badass'ry if they released all the previous tracks in a track pack? Heck I'd pay $20-30 for it. :ride:
I think they should take all the old good tracks from all the mx games all the name brand 2t and 4t bikes also a few real quads like 250r and a banshee that would be sick

Like me, not enough time to use it or did he do something? :lol:

They have done NOTHING at all except play Xbox. So it's DONE! No more Xbox live. I think that video game stimulation is like crack. Take it away and these kids go through withdrawals. It's crazy! I could say a whole lot more but will leave it alone for now. My intervention will continue......

that's definitely needed Rack. im a huge gamer but i dont want my kids to be so i limit the video games BIG TIME. im guessing its a bit harder as teens but right now its easily controllable.
ok so now its :tinfoil: time....
i recently watched a show about how us as humans have given ourselves false rewards via media... movies and games are all designed to use the natural human insticts to feel good about things. Movies and Games do that. It was a interesting watch... ill try to find the video.

James

Staff member
i recently watched a show about how us as humans have given ourselves false rewards via media... movies and games are all designed to use the natural human insticts to feel good about things. Movies and Games do that. It was a interesting watch... ill try to find the video.
I can totally understand that. :thumb:

thats just silly to think it will keep you in race shape but i would say it does help a little. At least it did for my son. He had troubles the first time i took the training wheels off because well training wheels dont train. the month or so in between the times he got to ride he played alive and reflex. the next time he rode i noticed a HUGE improvement. The Kid actually told me that the game helped him "get" it. One thing about all this stuff we do is if you can imagine yourself doing something you already won half the battle of learning how to do that something. Video Games can help with that. Thats why there is Simulations and to be honest with todays tech video games at home are pretty dam realistic.