MX vs ATV: Reflex

thats just silly to think it will keep you in race shape but i would say it does help a little. At least it did for my son. He had troubles the first time i took the training wheels off because well training wheels dont train. the month or so in between the times he got to ride he played alive and reflex. the next time he rode i noticed a HUGE improvement. The Kid actually told me that the game helped him "get" it. One thing about all this stuff we do is if you can imagine yourself doing something you already won half the battle of learning how to do that something. Video Games can help with that. Thats why there is Simulations and to be honest with todays tech video games at home are pretty dam realistic.

In all seriousness. Pilots use simulators to train so I think there is some value to it.

True, however MX vs ATV is not a simulator. :lol:
no but it does give you a pretty good image of MX. sure its not going to give you all the things that a real sim(on a bike with real controls)would.

I guess i look at things in terms of excitebike compared to MX vs ATV and the realism is close.