Pro MX 2018

I noticed on tv commentary booth that he was no longer wearing his wedding ring, I mentioned to my wife who then said “Oh so he’s available maybe you should marry him” Ha! I do love that little red head fkr!

He was the end of being able to party all week and then race saturday night and just get by on talent.
Who is that guy I see on the challenge type races every now and again that wears a goofy helmet and drinks PBR all day? He seems to still be one of those guys still partying.

Who is that guy I see on the challenge type races every now and again that wears a goofy helmet and drinks PBR all day? He seems to still be one of those guys still partying.

Ronnie Mac...... no one knows who he is. I think it’s ezra lusk

My son loves his videos, I think he’s funny sometimes.
It’s Jimmy Albertson. Top 10 450sx rider when he’s not goofing off. As a sponsor I would like to see him take his job more seriously, but maybe I just like watching excellence more than jackass.

Then went back to the 2t with zook and spanked the competition again!
I still have the 13 year old t-shirt!
REON4zs.jpg

RC is the likes that had never been seen before, and will never be seen again.
He was the end of being able to party all week and then race saturday night and just get by on talent.

Ron Lechien tried that, either he partied more or didn’t quite have the talent to compensate for it.