Pro MX 2018

Tomac should have to start last every week just to make it interesting. reminded me of when RC was on another level. Too bad for Forkner, hope this isn’t a career ender for him.

I havent seen the race yet..... I hope for a good outdoor season and to see Kenny get some podiums.... most of all watch Musquin win some races and a title. I like that scrawny french dude.

I love the outdoors! The changing terrain and elevations and jump distances really show off the riders’ speed and style. Motocross is where it’s at!
Great shot of my boy(and his favorite rider) from ‘09

smVd7q0.jpg

I love the outdoors! The changing terrain and elevations and jump distances really show off the riders’ speed and style. Motocross is where it’s at!
Agreed.
I'm enjoying the start so far, especially the 250s. That Justin Cooper kid has got some talent and a nice fluid style.
Too bad for Roczen on that start, was that a rock in his skid-plate he was hearing?
And what happened to Anderson there at the end? Did he just tire out?
Friggin Tomac. Man that guy is good.

RC on the win record.
“In 2002, Carmichael switched to Team Honda before dominating the AMA Supercross Championship, and set a record that can never be broken in AMA 250cc National Motocross racing: he won every moto he entered that season, going 24 for 24, and earning the first perfect season in U.S. motocross history. The 2003 season saw Carmichael once again win both the AMA Supercross championship as well as the AMA National Motocross championship. In his final season aboard a Factory American Honda in 2004, Carmichael matched his perfect season in the AMA Motocross National series, once again winning all 24 motos.”

RC on the win record.
“In 2002, Carmichael switched to Team Honda before dominating the AMA Supercross Championship, and set a record that can never be broken in AMA 250cc National Motocross racing: he won every moto he entered that season, going 24 for 24, and earning the first perfect season in U.S. motocross history. The 2003 season saw Carmichael once again win both the AMA Supercross championship as well as the AMA National Motocross championship. In his final season aboard a Factory American Honda in 2004, Carmichael matched his perfect season in the AMA Motocross National series, once again winning all 24 motos.”
Thats some Earnhardt Petty Johnson type dominance there. Animals.

RC is the likes that had never been seen before, and will never be seen again.
He was the end of being able to party all week and then race saturday night and just get by on talent.