Pro MX 2018

No, Ron Lechien got caught with an 8 ball at Tokyo airport when going to build the newest CR500 with the factory RnD.
Corporate wasn’t happy about that.

If you mean possession of pot,then that’s correct. But he admitted in an interview that the drugs took their toll on him before that incident. Still he was crazy talented and flushed it all down the shitter. At least he turned himself around and is doing well now.

If you mean possession of pot,then that’s correct. But he admitted in an interview that the drugs took their toll on him before that incident. Still he was crazy talented and flushed it all down the shitter. At least he turned himself around and is doing well now.

I thought he got busted with a ton of coke?
Anyway, That was 30yrs ago though. I remember his mechanic telling a story about giving him a fresh bike to practice on, 3 weeks later he went back to his house to replace the bike thinking it was clapped out and he never even touched it, then the next day he rolled into the pits 20 mins before the gate drop, no sleep, still stinking of booze and stripper ran back to back moto’s and won.
Then there’s guys like you and I that struggle to get back to work after eating a hoagie.

I thought he got busted with a ton of coke?
Anyway, That was 30yrs ago though. I remember his mechanic telling a story about giving him a fresh bike to practice on, 3 weeks later he went back to his house to replace the bike thinking it was clapped out and he never even touched it, then the next day he rolled into the pits 20 mins before the gate drop, no sleep, still stinking of booze and stripper ran back to back moto’s and won.
Then there’s guys like you and I that struggle to get back to work after eating a hoagie.

Yup, he was majorly talented. That Will get you there, but that by itself wont keep you there.

Last edited:
A little bit of respect to
mouscan for the podium interview. Anderson would say things like “I saw his pace when he (Tomac) went by and said yeah OK I just settled into second... Marvin usually blames the track, or himself but this week least he acknowledged Tomac as a bad ass and faster than he is.
.. news flash, we all knew that already, but it was nice to hear him say it. sort of

Tomac is fast through them rollers. I remember thinking the same thing last year.
I didn't catch his lap times but his last 2-3 laps were furious.