Motocross Track and or Motorcycle Dealership

The only good news Dennis was that I got to kick Mike Milken square in the nutsack just 'cause, well, just 'cause he was Michael Milken. :lol: One of my buddies has a track up here - it is absolutely outstanding but, it costs a ton of squish. I think his plan is to bring a National back to our Province. I wouldn't even think of building a track unless I had a few hundred thousand in play money. :thumb:

Can i ask where his track is? Cuz your up here may be my down there. From where I live. lol Can you tell me the name of his track?
Trust me, I'm North of you :lol: His track is called Zhoda International. The equipment you need to keep it up is staggering. Good news is his kids have the best private track around.

Last edited:
I used to watch the Canadian outdoor series when it was televised on tv. Now it seems that MMA has taken over the sports channels. The tracks up there looked nice. From what I remember.

Speaking of motocross tracks and Dealerships - this was dropped off in my office from one of my employees.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1389971973.341823.jpg

Probably hard to see but Orange Crush demo days at Hollister this Sunday. I can almost smell the two stroke fuel from here.

Too bad I'm not going to be here for that.