Moto Helmets

if i hit the lottery 750 for a helmet would be no thang :smirk:

its not that i would have a problem parting way with that kind of money ... the problem is that i dont have the money to part with at this time :smirk:

I went to Chapparral and tried ALL of them on..... even different sizes... I DO know that an XXL is too big. as for the fit on the head, most were the same to me... the Shoei will take some getting used to due to the padding that goes under the jaw... Tried on the Arai, that one seemed to fit more of a round head... :crazy:

I was at chapparral on Saturday....

Now there is two!
https://www.dirtbikeaddicts.com/content/threads/helmet-thread-so-you-can-leave-our-rrs-alone.2279/

I started a thread on these a while back, I agree! they are the future, in a couple years they'll probably sell for the same amount as a moto 9 does today

This is one of the helmets I am interested in howeer this is the price at the MOTORHELMET joint in Fullerton Ca, they are $495 at Chapparal. :thumb:

Shoei 2013 New!Krack
VFX-W Helmets
Was: $613.99
$552.59
3 Colors Available.
Not seeing the picture, but I believe it is this:
helmets-shoei-off-road-vfx-w-krack-tc-11.jpg

Those are nice. I tried one on and almost bought it, but I really liked the way the TLD fit better so that is what I have now.

Except for the underthe jaw padding they seemed to fit the same.. I considered the "Day in the Dirt" / Long Live Steve McQueen" one but I believe you have that one right? The TLD Piston one is nice too.