More Jeb Corliss

The one scene in the video where his friend flies too close to the bridge and hits it is pretty knarly. The sound of him hitting is disturbing along with the leg and pieces that landed. :shocked:

yeah, looks like some sort of bobsled runway to me, slick and tubular. I can see it working but only if he hit it perfect and I mean dead nuts perfect. Which will be like a one in a million shot on that, :thinking: this is in Vegas, you know there will be bets on whether he makes it or not.

yeah, looks like some sort of bobsled runway to me, slick and tubular. I can see it working but only if he hit it perfect and I mean dead nuts perfect. Which will be like a one in a million shot on that, :thinking: this is in Vegas, you know there will be bets on whether he makes it or not.
i dont think it would be that hard. he has some precision with those suits. i think its totally doable. getting the funds to do it is something different. if anyhting i could see it happening as another redbull new years stunt.

James

Staff member
i dont think it would be that hard. he has some precision with those suits. i think its totally doable. getting the funds to do it is something different. if anyhting i could see it happening as another redbull new years stunt.
They said how much it would take but I don't remember what he said, was it 3-9 million or 39 million?