More Jeb Corliss

I saw his latest jump in China on the news over the weekend.

Nothing will top that last video you posted. The closeness to the ground was insane. This China jump didn't look nearly as crazy.

I saw his latest jump in China on the news over the weekend.

Nothing will top that last video you posted. The closeness to the ground was insane. This China jump didn't look nearly as crazy.

truth. the china jump might have been better scenery but the crack one is just insane... even the one where he goes through the waterfall is crazier to watch.

This guy is crazy. :shocked: I get scared just watching how close they are to the cliffs when they are flying. How fast are they traveling and how do they land?

This guy is crazy. :shocked: I get scared just watching how close they are to the cliffs when they are flying. How fast are they traveling and how do they land?

Don't really know how fast they are going but I think the average speed of a free fall, jumping from air plane is like 120mph, I'd say they are a tad bit slower with the drag from the suit. They land with parachutes once they get to a certain point they pull a rip cord.

Damn. Can't see it on the mobile phone. Will have to wait til tomorrow.
part of the interview is talking about himself and old stuff. he talks about how hes trying to get funding for his new stunt and how a lot of the community thinks he is insane.

which he is of course

James

Staff member
part of the interview is talking about himself and old stuff. he talks about how hes trying to get funding for his new stunt and how a lot of the community thinks he is insane.

which he is of course
:lol: He is insane. :shocked: