Mooney's big adventure!

Mooney! Sounds like a great trip! I've been coast to coast on road bikes solo and part of the best piece of the trip is planning it! Do your research and find everything you want to see and the best places to stay or camp!

Sounds like a ton O' fun!:thumb:
Exactly! the mail man will be glad when this trip is over. I've asked for every map, visitor guide, tourist info packet I could find.
I've not taken a vacation in nearly 3 years. And havn't done motorcycle camping since my wife and I did Yellowstone 28 years ago on our honeymoon!
She's still pissed about that trip. Probably shouldn't have tried to drive home in a day! LOL
And you are so right, if the trip is half the fun of the planning, I'm going to have a BLAST!!:banana:

That 996 is bad ass! Yes, I have a 1098R.

Rack --> It's all love brotha...
1098R, the bike dreams are made of!:drool: I've obviously been going through a transitional phase. I do love the Euro trash though. Really like the Aprilla RSV4 Factory. But there is NOTHING like a Ducati super bike at full song, or at a stoplight with the clutch out. I've had more "ass jewelry" types ask me "whats wrong with it?" "Nothing buddy, that's how it's SUPPOSED to sound!!"

White rim? Sure it's OK, but I think that the Schaffer trail is one of the best. Talk about a cliff with a road cut in to it.

I liked the camp sites at Dead Horse State park about the best.

1098R, the bike dreams are made of!:drool: I've obviously been going through a transitional phase. I do love the Euro trash though. Really like the Aprilla RSV4 Factory. But there is NOTHING like a Ducati super bike at full song, or at a stoplight with the clutch out. I've had more "ass jewelry" types ask me "whats wrong with it?" "Nothing buddy, that's how it's SUPPOSED to sound!!"

Ass Jewerly types :lol:I've never heard that term, I like it! But I never have cared much for that Ducati rattle, but they are sexy looking bikes for sure! And I would love a Hyper! Hey, I didnt know KLR's came in blue. I've seen mostly gay colored ones:smirk:The blue looks much, much better:thumb: Looks like your ready and have things already figured out. I bet the colors are starting to change too (trees) It should be very nice!

:thumb: I added the open cover or are my wife calls it "the shinny spiny thing"

And I am sure you will show me lots of love in the dez. :smirk:
:smirk:

:thumb: I added the open cover or are my wife calls it "the shinny spiny thing"

:smirk:
Yeah, I too had an open cover and the gold speedy moto pressure plate with red spring retainers! Sometimes it's not how you go, it's how you look, or sound in this case!:banana: