Pro Monster Energy Cup

:thinking: Is it not the prequal to SX? Is there not big money on the line? There are no points on the line right? It's on the second week in October right?

Sound familiar? :noidea:
Um No. US Open was more of a Arenacross event, so it was not a prequal to SX, plus not everyone is going as was the case at US Open, so again no prequal. I bet you if there is bar banging outside of AMA rules, people will cry...

James

Staff member
I bet you if there is bar banging outside of AMA rules, people will cry...
Have you seen this?

http://www.americanmotorcyclist.com...tal_rules_package_for_Monster_Energy_Cup.aspx

AMA:
The elimination of nearly all technical restrictions, with the exception of sound and fuel regulations, will allow riders and teams the opportunity to develop and test new technology during race conditions without being restricted by the current AMA Supercross rulebook. Teams will have the opportunity to employ components such as in-helmet communication, traction control, GPS and more. All of the rules that pertain to safety and operations will remain in place.

Yep seen it. It Will Be interesting to see what the teams do toward this. Still there is going to be the "no punting people off the track" rules I am sure.

Well what ever, I am out of here. Going home, loading up the ride and heading to Vegas! Later. Oh if you are watching this on TV, look for the Old, Fat Bald guy wearing a DBA shirt acting like a fool!

CDA Out!!!!

James

Staff member
Well what ever, I am out of here. Going home, loading up the ride and heading to Vegas! Later. Oh if you are watching this on TV, look for the Old, Fat Bald guy wearing a DBA shirt acting like a fool!

CDA Out!!!!
:prof: We expect pictures/event report. :ride:

Yep seen it. It Will Be interesting to see what the teams do toward this. Still there is going to be the "no punting people off the track" rules I am sure.

CDA Out!!!!

I think I see you :shocked:

:picard:
Traction control.... what the phuch is that? really? wtf, really? one more step to taking the rider out of equation...and ruining the sport... hello Nasbike.. FML! :foul:

:prof: We expect pictures/event report. :ride:
I was not that impressed with the event. Speaker system was terrible, opening National Anthem was a disgrace, Finish line up-right was blocking the jumbo-tron so half the stadium could not see what was going on outside the stadium, Open ceremonies was long and stupid, Freestyle event was a waste of time or that was a good time to use the restroom and grab a drink:smirk:, field of talent not that deep, so no heated racing. Not sure if I will waste the money next year to go, or I may go and just stay at the craps tables and make some more squish.

I think I see you :shocked:
:devil: That was not me. There may be a Red Bull/Gold Fish racing big rig that might have a new sticker on the back door...:devil: