Meat Lover?

Crazy herb eating fuckers on that channel. Do you think they believe in oral sex or is that just to close to eating meat? :lol: :lol:

Sorry to offend anyone!

James

Staff member
It seems like they put them through more suffering then needed.
:noidea: Food doesn't just magically appear in the grocery store. Granted I don't hunt or butcher animals and if I see somebody unnecessarily abuse an animal, especially a non "food" animal (dog etc.), I'll say something. However I'm not going without my hamburger and other meats, God would have made us all vegans if we weren't supposed to eat other animals.

:devil: Who else is waiting on a long winded post from Buckrun? :smirk:

also if i owned cows i would also own this for sure...
KTM+Branding+Iron.jpg

and yes that is real and you can buy one at cyclehut :lol:

:noidea: Food doesn't just magically appear in the grocery store. Granted I don't hunt or butcher animals and if I see somebody unnecessarily abuse an animal, especially a non "food" animal (dog etc.), I'll say something. However I'm not going without my hamburger and other meats, God would have made us all vegans if we weren't supposed to eat other animals.

:devil: Who else is waiting on a long winded post from Buckrun? :smirk:

I see your point, but dogs were food at one time too lol so I mean would you want a dog to go through that? I'm not a vegetarian at all and this movie won't make me one either I'm just saying :lol:

I see your point, but dogs were food at one time too lol so I mean would you want a dog to go through that? I'm not a vegetarian at all and this movie won't make me one either I'm just saying :lol:
What do you mean at one time? It is still being served up in some places, along with cats, and anything else that moves...:shocked:

Yes, I have seen that....Not cool:naughty:
yea i agree that shit ant cool. i was raised in a society that does not eat cats and dogs but for other cultures its normal and i understand that but i also strongly believe in the quickest most humane death for an animal im about to eat... if i kill it at least.

these fuckers that get enjoyment outta beating chickens or kicking cows in teh face are sick individuals. The death assembly line dont bother me as much cause its a necessity for our society to thrive but the demented people that work there should be fired.

yea i agree that shit ant cool. i was raised in a society that does not eat cats and dogs but for other cultures its normal and i understand that but i also strongly believe in the quickest most humane death for an animal im about to eat... if i kill it at least.

these fuckers that get enjoyment outta beating chickens or kicking cows in teh face are sick individuals. The death assembly line dont bother me as much cause its a necessity for our society to thrive but the demented people that work there should be fired.

That is where I was getting at :thumb: They need to come up with a instant kill kind of thing, not sit around and suffer till you die.