Maxxis or Dunlop?

MX-51 up front and Maxis IT Desert in the rear for me. Pretty happy with the setup. They both work decent in the desert and great on the granite around here. Not too great in sugar snow but surprisingly well in the wetter stuff. :lol:

Just had a F/R scorpion dropped of for the TE250, we will see if they are any good to the new owner of the bike when it sells to them. They look good but feel a little soft for the rocky desert.

My buddy runs the down donuts for racing (enduros, EX, H&Hs) and for reaching he loves then because he doesn't have to worry about flats. He says a set of donuts last him a season. That makes them a bit out of my range. For that I can make tubes work.

BEFORE!!!

temporary-43.jpg

AFTER!!!

temporary-42.jpg

REAR!!! Maxxis IT

temporary-44.jpg

FRONT!!!! Dunlop MX71

temporary-45.jpg

The rear tire looks like it has little shovels on it how tall the knobbies are. Im going to put the 150s tires on tomorrow. Sorry It took so long, they got in last week but i've been busy and just got to them tonight. I got the same exact set up for the 150. I also put steel Sunstar sprockets on them, 52 for the 450, and 50 (two up) on the 150. We are going riding this weekend if the weather lets us, and the 450 is going to have some huge roost. Ill post vids. :thumb:

BEFORE!!!

temporary-43.jpg

AFTER!!!

temporary-42.jpg

REAR!!! Maxxis IT

temporary-44.jpg

FRONT!!!! Dunlop MX71

temporary-45.jpg

The rear tire looks like it has little shovels on it how tall the knobbies are. Im going to put the 150s tires on tomorrow. Sorry It took so long, they got in last week but i've been busy and just got to them tonight. I got the same exact set up for the 150. I also put steel Sunstar sprockets on them, 52 for the 450, and 50 (two up) on the 150. We are going riding this weekend if the weather lets us, and the 450 is going to have some huge roost. Ill post vids. :thumb:

Why's there three tires :shocked:

I thought you were set on the 51 up front but you now have the 71. :thinking:
Yeah I changed my mind as ordered them. I thought the 51 would work great, but then I realized the 71 would work way better for rocky conditions and last longer so that's what I ordered instead. :thumb:

I thought you were set on the 51 up front but you now have the 71. :thinking:
Yeah I changed my mind as ordered them. I thought the 51 would work great, but then I realized the 71 would work way better for rocky conditions and last longer so that's what I ordered instead. :thumb:

Here is the little 150 with its new meats and sprocket

temporary-46.jpg

Maxxis IT rear

temporary-48.jpg

Dunlop MX71 front

temporary-49.jpg

Also a Sunstar steel rear sprocket 50 tooth (2 up from stock)

This little guy is going to tear up the trails. :thumb: