Manipulation

Fuck just look at our dumb ass President he has manipulated thousands of people. When he talks to them he always talks down to them like he is the only smart one in the country!:prof:

Fuck just look at our dumb ass President he has manipulated thousands of people. When he talks to them he always talks down to them like he is the only smart one in the country!:prof:
He is the only smart man from "his country"! That's why all the idiots from this country voted him in. Equality, in illegal immigration. :wave::bonk:

I would get them to beleive that you know what you are saying. Even though you clearly do not. And everyone knows that you don't but we pretend that you do. Just to be nice. :lol: :thumb:
DISCLAIMER
This is not a joke nor is it a trick question :prof: I am looking for some ideas to apply to a situation.

How does one go about manipulating a manipulator?

I could answer this but I need more info or a scenario.
There's this old guy who used to race (so he says) out in the desert waaaaaaaaay back when. On a 500cc 2-stroke no less, pfffft. Now he rides some wannabe, poser MX bike. Well, the bikes sits on a stand most of the time, sometimes even a pink one:picard:

Rack is trying to manipulate this moron into getting another 2-stroke becuase they are the best thing since reusable tampoons (i.e. CR 500AF) same difference from what Rack has mentioned:lol:

There's this old guy who used to race (so he says) out in the desert waaaaaaaaay back when. On a 500cc 2-stroke no less, pfffft. Now he rides some wannabe, poser MX bike. Well, the bikes sits on a stand most of the time, sometimes even a pink one:picard:

Rack is trying to manipulate this moron into getting another 2-stroke becuase they are the best thing since reusable tampoons (i.e. CR 500AF) same difference from what Rack has mentioned:lol:
You my friend have a very wild imagination.

:thinking: I think I know this guy

Now there is another great example of creative writing. Well done my lord, well done!!!
Now, what was the topic about? Oh yah!
Just reuse the septic tank water and heat it just enough to kill the bacteria with electricity. You'll be fine.

Oh, wrong thread.