Manipulation

DISCLAIMER

This is not a joke nor is it a trick question :prof: I am looking for some ideas to apply to a situation.

How does one go about manipulating a manipulator?

subliminal messages!! lol i luv that one lol or the cd on continuous reply while they sleep "" you do want a cr500,you do want a cr500"" ..wake up the next morning thinks to himself "i think ill check Craigs list for a cr500..."" :P

Beta 300RR, Beta 300RR,:snore:
Wake up, :drool:Think I'll do a BYOB on a Beta 300RR and see how much I can add to the program.
That's my problem. :picard:

It truly is a serious question.
There are actually a couple ways of going about it. It's not a simple dilemma.

1)The longer route but some times more affective. Start off by being a dick (my preferred method):smirk:. Contunue this for ahwile. Get them to believe this is your normal personality. Then, when you decide to switch it up, you catch them completely off guard and you obtain your desired outcome.

2)You have to play to their ego. Agree with what they are saying but do it in a subdued, toned down manner. Make it seem like what they are saying is the correct way of doing something. Smile, nod in agreement. Say something that is in agreement with what they said and in the same sentence switch it up and head down a path you want to go but make it seem it was their idea. That is the biggest thing. Make it seem like it was their idea:thumb: Most importantly of all HAVE FUN WITH IT.

Have I not taught you ANYTHING:doh:

There are actually a couple ways of going about it. It's not a simple dilemma.

1)The longer route but some times more affective. Start off by being a dick (my preferred method):smirk:. Contunue this for ahwile. Get them to believe this is your normal personality. Then, when you decide to switch it up, you catch them completely off guard and you obtain your desired outcome.

2)You have to play to their ego. Agree with what they are saying but do it in a subdued, toned down manner. Make it seem like what they are saying is the correct way of doing something. Smile, nod in agreement. Say something that is in agreement with what they said and in the same sentence switch it up and head down a path you want to go but make it seem it was their idea. That is the biggest thing. Make it seem like it was their idea:thumb: Most importantly of all HAVE FUN WITH IT.

Have I not taught you ANYTHING:doh:

Very funny turdspitter, I think you may be king of the catchers mound after all! :devil::wink: