Pro Malcolm Stewart and Justin Bogle Fined $500

I know that CDA's going to bag on me, but typically a rider (Stewart in this case) would square the corner up after coming in like that. Instead Stewart decided to take him out. It would've worked in Stewart's favor except Bogle's leg got caught in his wheel, taking both of them down. Bogle's very lucky he didn't get hurt, remember what happened to BT's leg?

I'm just not sure why Stewart got fined, unless there's more to this story, as this isn't the first time somebody's done this. I can understand Bogle's fine though, as resorting to fists (on the track) is pretty unsportsmanlike. :bonk:
Done bagging...:devil:

Stewart deserved the fine. That was just unsportsmanlike. I watched the race, and Bogle would have probably beat Stew Jr, if he had not ******* him in the corner. Bogle knew he got *******, and gave the deserved ******* slap! I think Stewart ought to pay his fine to Bogle!

Should have given the bitch a beat down, not a smack on the helmet. Looked like it hurt him than it did Malcolm.

Na! He just slapped the glove off his hand. Stewwie Jr. had the pass, but went for blood! He could of squared up and went by! Bogle should have slapped the Tootsie-Roll hair-doo off that...rider! It pisses me off that Malcolm got 6th, and the other guy got 16th!