Pro Malcolm Stewart and Justin Bogle Fined $500

Bogle got sick of the Stewart stuffing and flipped, I wouldn't have done the same, but i see his view. I don't know that Stewart totally deserve it either, I mean it seemed somewhat clean and unintentional. It's just racing, so I don't think the AMA should have fined. But I won't lie, those guys make enough, that shouldn't be at all an issue, pocket change. That's how much James spends on cinnamon sticks before each race! :shocked: :lol:

James

Staff member
I wouldn't be surprised if there was more to this story, look at how many other guys have done this same move and didn't get fined? :noidea:

HAHA... That was pretty funny... I dont see where Stewart did anything wrong..

But they both deserve it for not riding a 2stroke(Yellow to be exact) :prof:

James

Staff member
HAHA... That was pretty funny... I dont see where Stewart did anything wrong..
I know that CDA's going to bag on me, but typically a rider (Stewart in this case) would square the corner up after coming in like that. Instead Stewart decided to take him out. It would've worked in Stewart's favor except Bogle's leg got caught in his wheel, taking both of them down. Bogle's very lucky he didn't get hurt, remember what happened to BT's leg?

I'm just not sure why Stewart got fined, unless there's more to this story, as this isn't the first time somebody's done this. I can understand Bogle's fine though, as resorting to fists (on the track) is pretty unsportsmanlike. :bonk:

Bogle was flying.... stewart did the take out.... Bogle shouldnt have swung but I probably would have done the same on an intentional take out.... JAmes, I think you are right and these 2 have a history I recall... not sure though.

James

Staff member
Bogle was flying.... stewart did the take out.... Bogle shouldnt have swung but I probably would have done the same on an intentional take out.... JAmes, I think you are right and these 2 have a history I recall... not sure though.
Can't say I wouldn't do the same myself. :bonk: Especially when it's a battle for 4th.