Malaysia Airlines Flight 370!

Wasn't there another case similar to this. With another plain about 15 -20 yrs. ago? I think the only difference is they new where the plain crashed. They just were unable to retrieve the bodies and plain. :noidea:

I could only find one flight that could be similar to mh370. Air France Flight 447 crashed into the Atlantic Ocean and killed all souls on board. They knew where this plane crashed but still took 2 years to find most of the plane and black box, even longer to figure out what actually happened. source

I believe there was another plane that crashed into a mountain range and it took a very long time to find also, I saw it in one of the articles about mh370. I just don't remember enough details about it to find more information about that crash. :/

I could only find one flight that could be similar to mh370. Air France Flight 447 crashed into the Atlantic Ocean and killed all souls on board. They knew where this plane crashed but still took 2 years to find most of the plane and black box, even longer to figure out what actually happened. source

I believe there was another plane that crashed into a mountain range and it took a very long time to find also, I saw it in one of the articles about mh370. I just don't remember enough details about it to find more information about that crash. :/

Too many people still think they know....THEY don't........Until the pieces are found and the cause can be determined, no point to guess......Waist of time......except people like to have 15 mins of fame,,,,
US, France and China have most likely found the debris, I say MOST likely.......now it will take a long time to recover actual parts of the plane.......

Not having people on the plane my first thoughts are the attempts to recover the information off of the simulator that the pilot had at home. For all I know there are lots of better leads for finding out what caused the disappearance in the first place, but news of what they find there is foremost on my mind. You just hope that the families and friends are going to at least get some peace soon.

Not that I have seen. They said the plane is lost and that it went down in the Indian Ocean. Other then that, details have slowed way down. I heard a search plane spotted some objects in the water, but I have not seen any reports that they "fished" the objects out of the ocean yet.

I think the governments are going to slowly pull back their search efforts and contractors are going to take over eventually. Going to be a very long time until they find the crash site, and even longer to find the black box...

Not that I have seen. They said the plane is lost and that it went down in the Indian Ocean. Other then that, details have slowed way down. I heard a search plane spotted some objects in the water, but I have not seen any reports that they "fished" the objects out of the ocean yet.

I think the governments are going to slowly pull back their search efforts and contractors are going to take over eventually. Going to be a very long time until they find the crash site, and even longer to find the black box...
Have been following this pretty closely. The latest is that "they" think they have spotted a debris "field" versus just a piece or two. But nothing has been recovered and or identified yet so nothing still is conclusive.

Have been following this pretty closely. The latest is that "they" think they have spotted a debris "field" versus just a piece or two. But nothing has been recovered and or identified yet so nothing still is conclusive.

Let us know if you hear more! :thumb:

My question is if it was an act of sabotage or terrorism, why no claims have been made. The thing had to disintegrate in mid air like the one over Lockerbie or they would have had time to get in a may day call or something. :noidea: Weird thing that is for sure.

My question is if it was an act of sabotage or terrorism, why no claims have been made. The thing had to disintegrate in mid air like the one over Lockerbie or they would have had time to get in a may day call or something. :noidea: Weird thing that is for sure.
I have another theory. Let's say that it is a hijacking or such, maybe the plan has not been brought to fruition yet and therefore that would explain why nobody is claiming anything. Not saying I think that is what happened, but is just more food for thought.

If they ever get the flight simulator that the pilot had at home to "talk" it should show the probability of a pilot suicide etc. I go with Geek on the possibility of a large terrorist group setting it up though. Unless they really twisted their approach to what they have been doing for the last 50 years.