Magura "Jack" Hydraulic Clutch

Well I'm back from my full day of riding and testing the Magura hydraulic "Jack"clutch.
While the pull remained consistently smooth I'm undecided if this is a worthwhile investment for most people. I likes the ez pull of it but the cumbersome flex lever I installed(Sunline intellilever) interfered with my fore/ pointer finger when I would use the the clutch. It's a great product none the less and my fingers didn't cramp either so I guess this is a win. Some adjustments maybe and further evaluation is needed before I can be totally true to this test. Tmro a sand track.

Well I'm back from my full day of riding and testing the Magura hydraulic "Jack"clutch.
While the pull remained consistently smooth I'm undecided if this is a worthwhile investment for most people. I likes the ez pull of it but the cumbersome flex lever I installed(Sunline intellilever) interfered with my fore/ pointer finger when I would use the the clutch. It's a great product none the less and my fingers didn't cramp either so I guess this is a win. Some adjustments maybe and further evaluation is needed before I can be totally true to this test. Tmro a sand track.
iv a hydrologic clutch on my gas gas and love the ease of the pull..I ust to get numb fingers on my kx that is no longer a problem. .1 finger pull with ease..how much did it cost u?? standard with gas gas

iv a hydrologic clutch on my gas gas and love the ease of the pull..I ust to get numb fingers on my kx that is no longer a problem. .1 finger pull with ease..how much did it cost u?? standard with gas gas

I don't remember.... About$200
I like it but I don't, if that makes sense.... That's why I need more time and maybe a race or 2.

Have fun on the first ride of the year then?

1st ride in 2 yrs!!!! I had a great time! Unfortunately my back is still ailing me so I quite a little early. Shooting pains are the worst!

money well spent..! some day when I can afford it im going to fit a recluse. .. but when I met lads that have um im thinking (cheat, fanny, and other profanities like that!) talking to a young lad last week second in class with a recluse..It is a big advantage if u ask me..but what do I know im only a jealous rookie! ! lol

money well spent..! some day when I can afford it im going to fit a recluse. .. but when I met lads that have um im thinking (cheat, fanny, and other profanities like that!) talking to a young lad last week second in class with a recluse..It is a big advantage if u ask me..but what do I know im only a jealous rookie! ! lol
I have one in my 650r and it's a game changer.... looking to get one fir my kxf now