Magura "Jack" Hydraulic Clutch

Hmmmm, sitting here I just can't say that I have ever given my clutch pull resistance a 2nd thought. I have never experienced any cramping or anything. I'll have to make a cognizant effort to pay attention to it or at least maybe try someones bike out that has one.

I do have the Sunline SL-4 clutch assembly on my WR though. I only got those for the levers that can fold up/down/forward. You can adjust the "throw" on them so it isn't as long of a reach to grab the clutch and it doesn't change the engagement point. This may help a bit with any fatigue issues maybe?

And before any says anything about the $180 price, no, I didn't pay that. I actually ordered just the lever's for the clutch and the brake. $85 each I think. Still up there but not as scary. But the clutch wouldn't fit flush into the stock perch, I had to do some pretty good filing and even then it looked pretty bastardized. So I called Sunline as they are a local So Cal company (One Industries). Sent them my lever and they looked it over and called me back and said I had ordered the right one. I sent them pictures of the "fitment" issues. They said they never had anyone call about it. I said I am ok with being the first. They said they would talk with their engineers some more. I got an e-mail a day later with 2 options. 1)send another lever = I don't think so 2)get there complete clutch assembly there-by eliminating any fitment issues = winner, winner...so when I called them I said i would LOVE to do this. There wouldn't be any additional charge, would there?? A moment of silence....'well, you say you also bought the brake lever from Motosport.com". Yes, yes I did. "Well, yah, we can do that for you, we will send you a complete clutch assembly along with the hot start lever. Can you send us your clutch perch in the same box we send you this in? We would like to do some analysis with it". No problem.

Great customer service all the way through this process. Never once did i feel they ever questioned my intentions. Still can't believe no one has ever had an issue with the fitment, unless I am the only that isn't satisfied with having to "make it fit" on a WR.

I don't really notice the tension, I did have a set of ASV's on my wr, I hated them so much I decided just to live with broken levers and carry spares on the Honda, the asv's were cumbersome, the feel fat and don't seem to have a very good range of operation, kinda hard to explain.

The only point I notice that my clutch is hard to pull is when I'm physically done, towards the end of a 3 hour race.

I don't really notice the tension, I did have a set of ASV's on my wr, I hated them so much I decided just to live with broken levers and carry spares on the Honda, the asv's were cumbersome, the feel fat and don't seem to have a very good range of operation, kinda hard to explain.

The only point I notice that my clutch is hard to pull is when I'm physically done, towards the end of a 3 hour race.
ASV's = cumbersome. Trying to figure out the context. Added joint for "throw" adjustment maybe?

I put ASV's on all my bikes... I used to buy the MSR Raptor E-Zpull and it was hands down the best clutch lever assembly I ever used. The only problem is you can't buy the perch separate and I was breaking 1 perch a week for about a month and since they are $60 a pop you do the math... ASVs were my only option.... they work well on my other bikes and Sunline has a lever that feels almost perfect but they don't make it for the Magura and I can't find one for a regular clutch cable... It works great on my TTR front brake, I actually love it on the TTR. They may have discontinued that model.

MSR ezpull

Sunline has a lever that feels almost perfect but they don't make it for the Magura and I can't find one for a regular clutch cable... It works great on my TTR front brake, I actually love it on the TTR. They may have discontinued that model.
What bikes were you looking for the Sunline levers for?

So today was ride 2 with the Magura. I like it. Running the sunline lever is ok but I just wish it was more comfortable. The stock Magura lever feels like a dream but it isn't the flex lever I need..... I was checking out my buddies new ktm150 and it came stock with a Magura flex lever :drool: he told me to contact KTM hard parts to see if thy have one that will fit the "jack" hydro clutch. I hope they do cause then this clutch would be perfect..... Side note: I need a new clutch basket or hub..... Very grabby...

So today was ride 2 with the Magura. I like it. Running the sunline lever is ok but I just wish it was more comfortable. The stock Magura lever feels like a dream but it isn't the flex lever I need..... I was checking out my buddies new ktm150 and it came stock with a Magura flex lever :drool: he told me to contact KTM hard parts to see if thy have one that will fit the "jack" hydro clutch. I hope they do cause then this clutch would be perfect..... Side note: I need a new clutch basket or hub..... Very grabby...
Sounds like an excuse to replace parts inside the cover. Now rekluse will be fitted inside the cover:picard: next thing you know you'll move your candy rainbow ass out to CA. :lol:

Yah, shhhhhh, I think snowflake is :loco:
dolan-wallpapers-fak-u-1.png