Magura Hydraulic Clutch.

you kids and your fancy gadgets and your little blue pills.

I'm sure if you ride with CDA you are pulling a 4th gear to keep up even if you are running sweep.

Even after taking 6 or 7 blue pIlls I can't keep up with CDA. As far as hitting 4th while running sweep - he has to wait for me to catch up. 2nd gear is where it's at.

Even after taking 6 or 7 blue pIlls I can't keep up with CDA. As far as hitting 4th while running sweep - he has to wait for me to catch up. 2nd gear is where it's at.

:thinking:
Dungey took a 3rd at MEC in 2nd gear.... didnt he? C'mon Rack, we know better....

First off Rack and everyone else builds me up too much. I am no where near these speeds you all are claiming.

Second - I use my clutch all the time. I have bounced back and forth between an 03 YZ250, 07 YZ450 and a modded TTR 125 that happens to have a 2010 KTM 530 clutch in it. I have ridden these bikes in all conditions and I like feel of all bikes. I run stock clutches and plates. The 250 does have ASVs on it and they fell good.

I hear everyone not using there clutches hardly to shift, but I have always used mine to up shift and down shift. Call me out there but that is how I have always been.

First off Rack and everyone else builds me up too much. I am no where near these speeds you all are claiming.

Second - I use my clutch all the time. I have bounced back and forth between an 03 YZ250, 07 YZ450 and a modded TTR 125 that happens to have a 2010 KTM 530 clutch in it. I have ridden these bikes in all conditions and I like feel of all bikes. I run stock clutches and plates. The 250 does have ASVs on it and they fell good.

I hear everyone not using there clutches hardly to shift, but I have always used mine to up shift and down shift. Call me out there but that is how I have always been.

My question is how do you like the Hydro clutch and would you use it for racing?

Clutch on my old XR400 would be brutal on a long day of riding. My hew bikes (Husky and Beta) are hydro and I love them. When I jump on the YZ250's I don't notice it much. Might have just been the XR400 was a beast at best. I feather either and they work great. Not going to lie, I don't think it matters much for racing track. Scrambles might be different.

My question is how do you like the Hydro clutch and would you use it for racing?
Tough for me to answer. You're a moto head and I'm a dez head. Different types of riding. I only moto'd my YZs a few times and never the TTR.