Magura Hydraulic Clutch.

Lately I have been eyeing the Magura Hydraulic clutch for my aging 06 RM250. I've ridden several KTMs equipped with it and really like the feel, plus my heavy duty clutch springs are wearing on my hands during motos. I have tried the MSR E-Z pull and I loved that set up, but after busting clutch perches 3 weeks in a row and having to buy the entire assembly at $52 each forced me into the ASV market. The ASV is a great product except 1: I don't like the way the lever feels at my finger tips and 2: the pull is stiff at best. Renthal offers the Intelalever yet again I'm unsure how I would feel about it especially after dumping $140 into lever....
I'm looking for some feed back especially from you KTM owners on the durability of this unit along with unbreakable lever options.
Thanks in advance
-M33

mag_hyd_clutch_nocomp.jpg

Admit it. You want a KTM.

I have never had to replace a clutch. My old 2008 450 is still running the original clutch. My current 2010 has the rekluse. My kids current bikes are to new to need adjustment or replacement. Personally I like the ease and pull of the hydraulic clutch. But I'm not one to use it much as I usually in second gear.

for a guy like you that needs to "feel" the clutch I would think that the hydraulic would make clutch operation too easy to get a good feel for how much to slip it.

Sunline makes some cool unbreakables, but I haven't ridden with them.

Now that I have a hydraulic on my KTM, I love it. Using it back to back with my friend's YZ250, it's a night and day difference. A hydraulic clutch is super smooth. I think you'll enjoy it better.

M:33 book a trip West. You can have all of the "smooth" clutch you can handle.

A few of us will even take you for a ride!

:smirk: