Magazines

I'm thinking I might have to reinforce the toilet tank on the back of the crapper. I let it get about a foot and a half high of bike and hunting rags, then they get transferred to the cabin crapper for a while, until they finally become fire starting material in the wood burner! :smirk: I know when to transfer when they actually become a headrest when you're dropping the kids off at the pool!:smirk:

or taken the browns to the superbowl.....:P

James

Staff member
I get the DritRider mag and while I like getting the mag I can't seen to find much in it to read. Mostly ads:foul: and how many of those little subscription cards do they need to stick in there??? I mean damn!!
:lol: You think Dirt Rider is bad, check out Racer X sometime. :shocked:

i haven't actually suscribed to a dirt bike mag but i picked up a transworld in like 09 (and still have it!) i thought it was ok, then a couple months ago i picked up a dirt rider which was pretty cool, IMO better than the old transworld. but since i live in a small town and am to lazy to send in a subcription card i am being forced to read the dirt wheels mag (quads) that i pick up at the IGA...they dont even got a dirt bike mag.

i just cant wait till james comes out with the official DBA mag :smirk:

EDIT: i also get an american motorcyclist every month (part of the AMA member stuff) which since its about all motorcycling it only has a few pages for dirt bikes and is mostly about news not tips and tricks but i always like the 2 page thin where they show a nice motorcycle and have a little story with it, like the first month i got it there was an old husky 400, then a harley, then this last issue had some dudes YZ250 he was like a desert racer or somethin. i love that part of the mag.