Magazines

Which magazine do you guys think is best?
I'm getting a subscription and have a few to choose from

Motocross Action Mag
Dirt Rider
Transworld Motocross
Moto - Cross (canehdian)

What are you guys subbed to, and i'm looking mostly for off road, how to's, and reviews.

I like DIRT BIKE magazine the best. They cover all types of off road racing and all types of bikes, not just motocross. If that is not a possible choice, then DIRT RIDER. This would make a good poll.

Never been a fan of Dirt Bike for some reason. Prefer Dirt Rider and then Transworld Motocross, I have a subscription to both and stacks of mags I haven't read. :foul:

Ill check out DB.. brian, i love transworld, but i always go down to the store and take out the poster :smirk:

Look on the back of this months.

kind of depends on what you like, ride...etc. I don't race MX so MXA to me isn't that interesting...once in a while I might pick it up and glance through it (especially now since they're trying to lure me to subscribe). I'll poach til they stop! I sub to DB and am thinking DR in the near future...one can never have enough rags lying around the house!

Transworld and MXA but those are MX only mags. I am sick of dirtrider and all their crap. Can't bring myself to subscribe again....

I get the DritRider mag and while I like getting the mag I can't seen to find much in it to read. Mostly ads:foul: and how many of those little subscription cards do they need to stick in there??? I mean damn!!

For off-road stuff, I'd say get DIRT BIKE magazine also. That's a great magazine.

But, when I got into motocross, I switched to Transworld Motocross. That's also a great magazine, and the posters are worth it. :smirk:
My friend gave me a huge pile of Dirt Rider magazines and they seem pretty good too. I've read a few and flipped through a few. It seems like they cover off-road and motocross.

Riley, speaking of that, you should see my bedroom! I have come cool ass posters and stuff up right now!

:thumb: I've got a few up. My ex girlfriend made me flip one of my TWMX posters over. Luckily, on the other side there was Nico Izzi throwing a nasty whip! :banana:

:thumb: I've got a few up. My ex girlfriend made me flip one of my TWMX posters over. Luckily, on the other side there was Nico Izzi throwing a nasty whip! :banana:

I have Jennifer and Alexandrea up right now :thumb: Then of corse an old evel knevel flyer from when he made his last jump before snake river,Josh Hill for DC, Hart&Hunnington and more!

I'm thinking I might have to reinforce the toilet tank on the back of the crapper. I let it get about a foot and a half high of bike and hunting rags, then they get transferred to the cabin crapper for a while, until they finally become fire starting material in the wood burner! :smirk: I know when to transfer when they actually become a headrest when you're dropping the kids off at the pool!:smirk: