Made some mods to the trailer

Uh, not really.

Round trip from Elkhart, IN to Los Angeles, CA is ~4,224 miles. At 20 MPG (this is on the high side) that's ~211 gallons. 211 gallons at $3.89 is $821.

Since it's a ~34 hour drive on way, better add in a hotel. You'd be looking at ~$1,000 to get there and back. My last plane fare to Fresno, CA was $500 something. :noidea:

Since CDA's new trailer is larger than my house and trialer combined he can be your new host family for 2012 :smirk:

See how that worked out? I used my psychology and got the next trip initiated and you even have a new place to stay now. :smirk:

While you have initiated it CDA is thinking of changing it already :smirk:

Um Sure, I'll see you there...:devil:
It won't matter, he still won't ride with me. Plus I'm :thinking: of changing my plans for T-Day...:devil:

B to V :noidea:

James

Staff member
Well if that is the finished product then you lost the lids to your rubbermaid boxes as soon as you hit 40MPh. Looks good though.
The 90 miles I drove yesterday, which included a 75 mph highway, say otherwise.

:thumb: But I do need to get a couple of bungee cords to go over those tubs, because like you said, I could see them fly off someday.
Very nice James but everything should be tied down.:thumb:
The other stuff isn't flying/bouncing out, if it does I'd have bigger things to worry about. :lol: