All LPNF - Sat 9 Oct - 8am - Edison stagin area

Hey Geek!!! When are you gonna come out and ride with us again?
You usually ride on Saturday and I usually have to work by damn store for the wife on Saturdays in Frazier. I am mostly healed and have started riding more. As a matter of fact, am going to ride on Sunday this weekend. Any interest to ride Sunday too?

Actually. we have two rides set for the weekend.

LPNF on Saturday => so far... (6) Ed, Steve, Jill, John, Michael and myself.

HV OHV on Sunday => so far... (3) Randy, Rick and myself.

LPNF Saturday
1. Ed (edlang1)
2. Steve (loco4x4)
3. Jill
4. John (N6VMO)
5. Michael (xylicon)
6. Joe (squeezsh)
7. Ron (msgtretired)
HV OHV Sunday
1. Randy (randy450r)
2. Rick
3. Ron (msgtretired)

i wish you guys were doing rides like this @ OW every weekend... or i lived closer to LPNF

you central cali guys have all the fun

yea i dont know exactly where you guys stage at but a quick google map to LPNF is almost 4 hours for me.

where OW is about 1 hour 20 mins
I mapquested it this AM. About 180-190 miles which is kinda far, but with an early start doable in under 3 hours.

How far for you to the high dez? About the same I suppose.

I mapquested it this AM. About 180-190 miles which is kinda far, but with an early start doable in under 3 hours.

How far for you to the high dez? About the same I suppose.

yea pretty much... im jsut going to OW tomorrow. If the wife gets away from this wedding shower thing she has going on today i will leave tonight with the family... if not i might just solo it tomorrow. I started a thread to see if any DBA people would want to meet me out there.

yea pretty much... im jsut going to OW tomorrow. If the wife gets away from this wedding shower thing she has going on today i will leave tonight with the family... if not i might just solo it tomorrow. I started a thread to see if any DBA people would want to meet me out there.

Gonna be kinda warm down there. 90's I think. I will suffer with 70ish weather tomorrow.:smirk::P

Eight of us today that ran the LPNF.
1. Ed (edlang1)
2. Steve (loco4x4)
3. Jill
4. John (N6VMO)
5. Michael (xylicon)
6. Joe (squeezsh)
7. Cliff (Cliff)
8. Ron (msgtretired)

Will post up a ride report later.. with pics and video

for tomorrow, we are running in the park.... thus far three of us. Randy, Rick, and myself.

Eight of us today that ran the LPNF.
1. Ed (edlang1)
2. Steve (loco4x4)
3. Jill
4. John (N6VMO)
5. Michael (xylicon)
6. Joe (squeezsh)
7. Cliff (Cliff)
8. Ron (msgtretired)

Will post up a ride report later.. with pics and video

for tomorrow, we are running in the park.... thus far three of us. Randy, Rick, and myself.

Look for us in the forest tomorrow if you dare.:banana:2 Yamis and a KTM. Where are you staging? We will be leaving probably from Chuchupate at 9ish.

Look for us in the forest tomorrow if you dare.:banana:2 Yamis and a KTM. Where are you staging? We will be leaving probably from Chuchupate at 9ish.
If I dare, LOL.. It all depends on Randy and Rick. not sure what they wanna do as of yet. I'm thinkin Randy may be testing out his knee after his failed superman flying attempt a few weeks back.