All LPNF ride hosted by Mr. Geek and Mr. Rack--Oct. 22, 2011

This thread is going to be easy 20 pages before this ride even happens. So much man on man banter. I feel like Im watching some homo reality show. :popcorn:I think I will just sit back and watch it all unfold. This should be good:thumb:

This thread is going to be easy 20 pages before this ride even happens. So much man on man banter. I feel like Im watching some homo reality show. :popcorn:I think I will just sit back and watch it all unfold. This should be good:thumb:

Only GEEK with his menstral cycle thing...he thinks it's a new brand of dirt bike for men! :smirk:

I think I may head to the dez for a few days before I go to geeks place :thinking:

I know I'm going to the rez the foolowing weekend to recoup. :shocked:....:crazy:

In a gay slur say the following.
Hello, it's called Testosterone OMG get a clue....:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is really the LPNF ride. - Lost People Need Fags ride. :lol:

:coffee:......20 pages of fag this and fag that:bored:

Come on! You guys can do better then that. I have a great idea, since it will be sooo close to halloween, why dont you all ride in costumes? Come on!! I want to see that. It would make a great ride report and pics. And since I cant be there :prof:I expect a full detailed report minus some details like pulling someone's curly hairs:loco::puke:

I need a new head. Im out for it least a few weeks. Need to work and save some dough to buy new parts.:cry: SO PLEASE, PLEASE RIDE FOR ME and make it fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:

:coffee:......20 pages of fag this and fag that:bored:

Come on! You guys can do better then that. I have a great idea, since it will be sooo close to halloween, why dont you all ride in costumes? Come on!! I want to see that. It would make a great ride report and pics. And since I cant be there :prof:I expect a full detailed report minus some details like pulling someone's curly hairs:loco::puke:

I need a new head. Im out for it least a few weeks. Need to work and save some dough to buy new parts.:cry: SO PLEASE, PLEASE RIDE FOR ME and make it fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb:
:thinking: I wonder if I have something that will work?...:devil:

hummm... i call dibs on the dirtbike peter from family guy :P

plus i could very easily combine it into the bird living in the beard peter