All LPNF ride hosted by Mr. Geek and Mr. Rack--Oct. 22, 2011

Camera didn't work..........East Frazier trail was no big deal, but the fire road over to Wata was a bitch! Took us almost two hours, first gear all the way, slipping and sliding. Wata was the opposite: tacky, and wonderful. Truly Epic. There is going to be a group Veterens day ride in the LPNF if it isn't closed by then.....

Camera didn't work..........East Frazier trail was no big deal, but the fire road over to Wata was a bitch! Took us almost two hours, first gear all the way, slipping and sliding. Wata was the opposite: tacky, and wonderful. Truly Epic. There is going to be a group Veterens day ride in the LPNF if it isn't closed by then.....
I don't think it will be closed by then, BUT, the forecast now is for a good sized storm sometime late in the week.:devil:

Sun, what ever became of this ride? Did you ever find the back way in to the cabin or did you not go? I don't think I ever heard anything about this ride. :thinking:
We are meeting in Dove Springs and riding the back way into McGyver's cabin. I was told around a 90 mile Intermed. ride. Im going to be on a borrowed bike:devil: Lately with no riding I've been feeling rusty, fat and slow:( My fingers are crossed for a good ride, and day. I plan on spending the night at a friend's ranch that night off Hwy 138. Between Hwy 5 and the 14. If we still have energy left we might do LPNF on Sunday. But I have a feeling it will be kick back mode at the ranch with farm animals and guns for play:smirk:

Where wil you be and for how long?

I found my photos I took of this ride and just going to throw them up. This is Travace showing me how to do the Micheal Jackson or a Disco move, might even be the Robot. You decide..:smirk: :lol:
DSC07518.jpg

Not sure what he is looking at but Rez don't mind. :P
DSC07524.jpg

What a Cluster F, never ride with more than ten I think.
DSC07525.jpg

More tomorrow night if I can get to it. :wave: