South LPNF on fire and likely done for the season.

I rode Silverwood Saturday for the very first time. It was really not bad at all. I expected it to be boring. We only did the easy stuff, even though some of the climbs were black diamond I didnt think they were THAT hard. I was told they do get much harder further up the mountain. I look foward to going back again and riding more of it. Man oh man was it hot. I was wet from sweat just gearing up! Thank god for a nice break at the creek.

OK, back to topic....
Thinking maybe the 29th of June?

Thinking maybe the 29th of June?

Seems good to me at this point. I dont even have plans for the 4th of July, and June 29th is wide open too. Not even sure what day it falls on.

Lets do this!!:banana::ride::cheers::clap: ~ JUNE 29TH ~ DBA LAS PADRES RIDE ~ PARTY AT BRUCE'S AFTER THE RIDE.
GOOD RIDING, GOOD GRUB, GOOD COMPANY, GOOD TIMES!:thumb:
OK, well maybe not party at your place Bruce, unless of course you approve but, wouldnt that be fun?:noidea:
:rocker: Start the thread!

Seems good to me at this point. I dont even have plans for the 4th of July, and June 29th is wide open too. Not even sure what day it falls on.

Lets do this!!:banana::ride::cheers::clap: ~ JUNE 29TH ~ DBA LAS PADRES RIDE ~ PARTY AT BRUCE'S AFTER THE RIDE.
GOOD RIDING, GOOD GRUB, GOOD COMPANY, GOOD TIMES!:thumb:
OK, well maybe not party at your place Bruce, unless of course you approve but, wouldnt that be fun?:noidea:
:rocker: Start the thread!
Looks like you already started it Sun and now you are the tour guide.....:ride:

I could make this ride...Saturdays work for me.