LPNF - Oct. 22, 2011

James

Staff member
Wow Fellers - that looks like a great ride:thumb: Somehow, someway, I gotta get out there with Monkey-Boy. I'm jealous.
:noidea: Got any plans for this TDay? :P
The Royal FLUSH or the GEEK slide.....I'm thinking if there's no switch backs, I might be OK... :smirk:....:devil:....just sayin...MAYBE! :lol:
I suggest avoiding the Flush and the Slide. You can hang with the over 50 group and have some nice scenic riding. :devil:
:thinking: I'm 50+ right? Or can I at least be for Thanksgiving week? :( :smirk:
Nobody is missing a camera that is still at my house?
:devil: I might be....

I bet you weren't thinking that sitting on your final switch back.:lol:

After seeing that picture of someone's bars hitting the rock/root and the "slope" to the right I started to pucker sitting here in my desk chair. :shocked: ... no idea how I would have faired thru that ... :thinking:

After seeing that picture of someone's bars hitting the rock/root and the "slope" to the right I started to pucker sitting here in my desk chair. :shocked: ... no idea how I would have faired thru that ... :thinking:
As Sun said, you come up to it, stop and just very gently feather by it.:shocked::prof: You DO NOT ride by it.

Travace is the one with the :moon: problem. Lets see he was in the motorhome with Rez and Timo :thinking:

He WAS going to sleep in the MH but changed his mind since Timo and I had the spots taken...:P...

i really enjoyed the cigar i was given. dont remember what it was but it was nice.

The label said CUBAN but I know they weren't cubans something grown with a Cuban seed in another country maybe ... :thumb: