South LPNF IS NOW OPEN.

If you are going to file an ins claim, let someone else deal with the floor. Get something back for all those payments.
Already filed claim. Need to pick out the tile. The last 2 days we have had to enter the house through the den window since all other access points have been blocked due to asbestos abatement. Could have stayed in hotel but was more of a hassle. Out to dinner every night though.

Already filed claim. Need to pick out the tile. The last 2 days we have had to enter the house through the den window since all other access points have been blocked due to asbestos abatement. Could have stayed in hotel but was more of a hassle. Out to dinner every night though.

I remember back in 1990 we were having our house (kitchen/BIG family room) remodeled... microwave and electric skillet in the original "1 butt" family room... :thumb:

I love them little tents they put up and than act all stupid. Did that at my moms a couple years ago only to see the open bags of drywall in the back of the van as they drove away. :lol::lol: