South LPNF IS NOW OPEN.

wtf its crazy right now... last night a fire up the hill from me, I hear of the fires north of me that cda and sun are dealing with then as im at my daughters dance i see this....
CAM00328.jpg

turns out to be a house fire.

dammit these things suck and my heart drops everytime there is a fire. i been through it all when my house burnt 10 years ago. not fun and i hate fire season.

It was raining in my kitchen yesterday:mad: 3:45....ring,ring at my desk. Yes, Justin (my son), WTH did you just say? How much water!? Go out front and turn off the water to the house. What do you mean you don't know how. Well, you are about to learn.....funny how wood flooring doesn't like water.....well, not really funny.:banghead:

It was raining in my kitchen yesterday:mad: 3:45....ring,ring at my desk. Yes, Justin (my son), WTH did you just say? How much water!? Go out front and turn off the water to the house. What do you mean you don't know how. Well, you are about to learn.....funny how wood flooring doesn't like water.....well, not really funny.:banghead:
William Shatner what hapend, pipe burst?

One of the stoopid compression fittings on filtration system under the sink popped off. Spouted water for who knows how long until my son got home from school. Think I will move it into the garage as the kitchen backs to the garage.

Here is what I'm looking at from my backyard.
View attachment 15296

U.G.L.Y. You ain't got no alibi, it's just ugly.
I have been through this also. Then a few weeks after the fire the winds picked up and my pool was full of black ash as well as my entire patio, windows sills and everything else. I had black soot 2 inches deep at my back door. What a big mess that was.

I have been through this also. Then a few weeks after the fire the winds picked up and my pool was full of black ash as well as my entire patio, windows sills and everything else. I had black soot 2 inches deep at my back door. What a big mess that was.
try having it burn your house... 1 room caught fire and they saved the house but every room was damaged by the sut. house was not liveable for 3 months... that was rough.

We had to replace the whole wood floor due to a leaky water connection to the fridge. Good luck dude. Insurance claim here we come.

We had to replace the whole wood floor due to a leaky water connection to the fridge. Good luck dude. Insurance claim here we come.
Way back when I was a teen we had a leak in the addition which had galvenized pipes running up and over the room... the water leading to the ht water tank sprung a leak, ran down the wall (behind the paneling... i know, old) and onto the parkay flooring.... sagged, bowed and warped... happend twice, insurance was ready to cancel if we didn't change to copper piping.