love to ride and race my bike

Dude! No shit! I live in ohio, race schoolboy and C and I'm 5th in points, out of 100ish people in the series. I'm 15 on a yamaha YZ250F, that's really cool dude. East or west PA? Mabey we can hook up to rail some berms sometime :thumb: Ever hear of pymatuning holeshot?
I live in north east pa, about a 1 1/2 north of harrisburg pa, the track i run all the time is evansville mx park in berwick pa and i also run hurricane hills in clifford pa, next year my dad wants to travel to more tracks.

Welcome Zach :thumb:

You are from my hood as I used to ride Evansville when I raced the ultimate series......
I stay away from the rock garden now and just ride the tracks with dirt..... I also race Pagoda, Sleepy, Hurricane this weekend maybe....
Im from a town called wapwallopen about 15 mins from evansville, i also run hurricane when we get the time,love the elevators.

Welcome to the forum :ride: Sounds like you are off to a good start on your racing and have a good support program with the family behind you :thumb: Look forward to hearing of your racing adventures and pics.

DBA.gif
Thanks,zack 5-24-12 001.JPG