love to ride and race my bike

My name is Zachary ogin ,I live in pa. I'm 15 yrs old. Currently ride a 2006 rmz 250,started racing 3yrs ago the first time I rode a Dirtbike I guess you could say I was hooked,2010 I started racing I was on a kx 85 ran that for one season,then ran a crf150rb for the following season grew out of that fast.sold both bikes and bought a 2006 rmz 250,currently I compete at Evansville Mx park in Berwick pa,this year I compete in the schoolboy class i'm 5th in points out of 9 in this class with about 8 or 9 races left in the race series,my parents have supported me from the start my dad does all the wrenching on the bikes for me,I just want to thank my parents and bikesponsors.com for there support,thank you,Zach.

Welcome to the forum :ride: Sounds like you are off to a good start on your racing and have a good support program with the family behind you :thumb: Look forward to hearing of your racing adventures and pics.

DBA.gif

Dude! No shit! I live in ohio, race schoolboy and C and I'm 5th in points, out of 100ish people in the series. I'm 15 on a yamaha YZ250F, that's really cool dude. East or west PA? Mabey we can hook up to rail some berms sometime :thumb: Ever hear of pymatuning holeshot?

Welcome Zach :thumb:

You are from my hood as I used to ride Evansville when I raced the ultimate series......
I stay away from the rock garden now and just ride the tracks with dirt..... I also race Pagoda, Sleepy, Hurricane this weekend maybe....

Welcome Zach :thumb:

You are from my hood as I used to ride Evansville when I raced the ultimate series......
I stay away from the rock garden now and just ride the tracks with dirt..... I also race Pagoda, Sleepy, Hurricane this weekend maybe....

M33 is Poosay!!!! Only groomed, watered tracks for that homo :P

Welcome dude, gald to see you here. Like others said...post some pics of your machine. We like looking at dirt bikes :Dool: