Los Angeles Guy here trying to buy first bike!

Welcome to the forum. Lots of good advise on here and good people. When you get your bike you need to hook up with CDA and Timoyz so they can show you the ropes of gentle and beginning riding. :lol: Lot's of fun stuff on here too by the way.

Awesome! Thanks for all the input! I'll be going out to look at a Yamaha TTR225 tomorrow! Hopefully I'll be leaving the place with it tied down on the back of my truck!

James

Staff member
Awesome! Thanks for all the input! I'll be going out to look at a Yamaha TTR225 tomorrow! Hopefully I'll be leaving the place with it tied down on the back of my truck!
We'll be expecting pictures of this new bike....:ride:

Welcome Gene, yeah like 530 have CDA, Rack and the others take you on the salmon run/Geek slide and royal flush...I hear they are easy trails to learn on :devil:

hurry and get a bike so we can see what you get...
:ride: Oh yeah, we will take you on a cruise. Still waiting for Rockstar Jackson to fly his Zuk out here and ride with me. He still owes me a hamburger...:prof:

:ride: Oh yeah, we will take you on a cruise. Still waiting for Rockstar Jackson to fly his Zuk out here and ride with me. He still owes me a hamburger...:prof:

:lol: as soon as I can afford fuel for my private jet, I will be out there with my bike :ride:

oh here is your burger
hamburger-stacked.gif

SRAD97750

Staff member
Well, I ride the desert, but that's pretty far from you. To be specific, Baldy Mesa, el mirage, Stoddard wells, Red mountain, randsburg, spangler... Not sure how far you want to drive, perhaps a camping trip would be more drive-time/ride-time appropriate.