Amatuer Loretta Bound!!

:thinking: You should create a thread in the Ride Report section and keep us updated on your LL adventures. Pictures are always welcomed. :smirk:

Yeah I totally will!! >gotta call it something fun!!!< and I will be more then happy to put pictures up once I figure out how!!! ggrrr... haha.

Yeah I totally will!! >gotta call it something fun!!!< and I will be more then happy to put pictures up once I figure out how!!! ggrrr... haha.

i just go to photobucket and have a ton of pics on there... that way i can just post the IMG code they give me on here and it's pretty simple :thumb:

sweet, I was going to got the AM nationals in doquin illinois this year but its too far out of the budget :( I know someone from washingtion who is going

sweet, I was going to got the AM nationals in doquin illinois this year but its too far out of the budget :( I know someone from washingtion who is going

Dude.. If you go.. Let me know!!!... My buddy races AX there....I might have to shoot out that way..

I didn't know there was one in illinois.. pssshhh, well I'm out of the loop!! haha