Amatuer Loretta Bound!!

making the 30 hour trip from cave creek out to loretta lynn's!! gonna friggen tear it up out there!
so EXCITED!! anybody have any tips?? (especially conquering the rhythm section!) anybody else gonna be in Tennessee!?

making the 30 hour trip from cave creek out to loretta lynn's!! gonna friggen tear it up out there!
so EXCITED!! anybody have any tips?? (especially conquering the rhythm section!) anybody else gonna be in Tennessee!?

LL is a big event and if you have never been there before it can be intimidating. Best thing to do is keep your head on straight and watch your diet. No sugars, colas or processed foods and no energy drinks. Keep all your meals light and packed with vitamins during the day like salads and vegatables and maybe a little pasta at night with some chicken and a simple whole grain cereal in the morning. rice chex or special k are some good ones. Don't overhydrate band if you do drink Gatorade then mix it 50/50 with water and only after motos, never before.

Unless you are one of the 1st 5-6 motos of the day watch the track constantly. It gets gnarly fast and changes every moto. Because it gets so rutted and even potted out try to ride loose and let the bike hover under you, back sides of jumps tend to get potted out there as well so be ready for rough landings at times...

Good luck and have fun...:thumb:

James

Staff member
Congrats! :ride:

Mihylo pretty much hit it on the head, watch what you eat (you should already be doing this :P) and most importantly, stay hydrated. Last I heard it was going to be super hot and humid, so keep sipping on water. Also, like he said, don't over do it with the Powerade/Gaterade.

Good luck and keep us updated, we love hearing about riding adventures and also the pictures that go with it. :rocker:

thanks guys!! I will definitely keep you updated!! haha... I appreciate all the tips!!
I'm good, but I always have more to learn. :)

ohh so this is an event? I was going to say... And these guys all say im crazy for driving 4 hours to LPNF for a 2 day ride :lol:...... 30 hours :rocker: i cant wait till i can go on 30 hour away rides

ohh so this is an event? I was going to say... And these guys all say im crazy for driving 4 hours to LPNF for a 2 day ride :lol:...... 30 hours :rocker: i cant wait till i can go on 30 hour away rides

Lorreta Lynns is the biggest amatuer race in the world I think.... well the world mini GP is bigger, but LL is more famous.

James

Staff member
yeah this is why I'm so excited!!! 10 more days!! startin' the count down!!! gonna go roost some guys out!! :smirk:
:thinking: You should create a thread in the Ride Report section and keep us updated on your LL adventures. Pictures are always welcomed. :smirk: