Looks like it's outlaw rides from now on

No one can ever accuse me of being a Post Whore like Rez though.:smirk:

someone call me....................:smirk:

Nice ride report! :ride: You had fun! :banana:
From an eastern boy perspective, all the Cali desert riders RR's kinda look the same! The terrain, the trails, the challenging sections....they are all same-same!
No trees, no greenery, no water, no mud, nothing but desert!
I've rode the desert and it is cool, but coming from an eastern woods heritage, there is very little challenge in comparison!
You need to come out to the eastern woods and let me give you a nice ride out here! I've done your place, you should come out and do mine!
I've got an extra bike for someone who has the stones! No Charge! :smirk:
I'm open at anytime of the year and I have a free place for you to stay! :thumb:

Head+up+Ass.JPG

Nice ride report! :ride: You had fun! :banana:

From an eastern boy perspective, all the Cali desert riders RR's kinda look the same! The terrain, the trails, the challenging sections....they are all same-same!

No trees, no greenery, no water, no mud, nothing but desert!

I've rode the desert and it is cool, but coming from an eastern woods heritage, there is very little challenge in comparison!

You need to come out to the eastern woods and let me give you a nice ride out here! I've done your place, you should come out and do mine!

I've got an extra bike for someone who has the stones! No Charge! :smirk:

I'm open at anytime of the year and I have a free place for you to stay! :thumb:

Kinda have to agree here! I guess there is always that pride in what you ride. Reading and looking at all these West Coast reports, they all look the same!

Nothing like getting whacked in the face by branches and getting torn up by thorn bushes though. :ride: That's home to me.
I have seen some pretty interesting RR's out in that sand-land. :thumb:

Kinda have to agree here! I guess there is always that pride in what you ride. Reading and looking at all these West Coast reports, they all look the same!

Nothing like getting whacked in the face by branches and getting torn up by thorn bushes though. :ride: That's home to me.

It's not ALL sand just ask Geek................:prof:.....:devil:..........sand is our mud only, it doesn't make that big of a mess. :smirk:

It's not ALL sand just ask Geek................:prof:.....:devil:..........sand is our mud only, it doesn't make that big of a mess. :smirk:

:lol: Very true! It must be awesome to ride a whole day in the dez, then come home and dust the bike off. :P Sounds better than breaking out the pressure washer!

If you like tighter with branches a some water, do a Youtube search for LPNF and anything by Msgtretired.:thumb:

There are trees in the mountains down south and even some water. The mud and snotty rocks are a bit less though. We even can ride the deep snow in June. We have real trees here. You know the 5 foot diameter 250 foot tall pine's. Real trees.

There are trees in the mountains down south and even some water. The mud and snotty rocks are a bit less though. We even can ride the deep snow in June. We have real trees here. You know the 5 foot diameter 250 foot tall pine's. Real trees.
Not just trees, but REAL trees.:lol::lol::lol::thumb:

Damn straight. You can't ride up to them, but there are Sequoia's where the first limb is larger than any tree east of the Mississippi. Hard to imagine until you have seen one.

Trees so tall you'll need a chiropractor for your neck and back if you stood there looking at the top for too long...:prof:...now them is trees by god...:thumb: