Looking for a laptop.

Budget is less than 500.

Hopefully for 500 bucks i can buy a laptop that can watch HD videos atleast :shocked:

Well if you really are only out for watching HD Videos I have been looking abit and that Intel HD 3000 should 99% be able to do any hd video there is. Thats also why its called Intel HD 3000 xD:)

Well if you really are only out for watching HD Videos I have been looking abit and that Intel HD 3000 should 99% be able to do any hd video there is. Thats also why its called Intel HD 3000 xD:)
Don't get snippy with me :prof: :ban: .... :lol:

Thanks!

Hmmm... I did find one with the HD4000... That is what i'm going to read up how much difference there is between the 3000 and 4000

go for the 4000, it will be way better then the 3000. and you wont find a dedicated for that cheap i don't think lol. Do laptops even have dedicated graphics?

even my 3 year old laptop has a 5000 series ati 512mb dedicated graphics card
I mean, like most of the new laptops don't have a graphic card that your can take out and interchange. Because in most cases your graphics are integrated with the motherboard and does not have another slot for a upgraded card. Yes in some cases you can upgrade your graphic card. But 95% of all the new laptops cant be upgraded. Meaning you would just have to buy a better laptop that comes with better graphics!

I mean, like most of the new laptops don't have a graphic card that your can take out and interchange. Because in most cases your graphics are integrated with the motherboard and does not have another slot for a upgraded card. Yes in some cases you can upgrade your graphic card. But 95% of all the new laptops cant be upgraded. Meaning you would just have to buy a better laptop that comes with better graphics!
This one is not longer used much, as I use my netbook, but it has an I5, and the ATI HD mobility graphics

I'm going to get the 400 for sure. Still looking one with a dedicated graphics card for less than 500. Not in a big rush, My laptop i have now works great. Just not when i start opening big programs. But i want to buy one while its winter lol And i'm not blowing all my money on the B's.... (bikes/boats/boobs/beer)